- Wi-Fi Standalone
- Wi-Fi Network Controller
- Wi-Fi Link Controller
- Wi-Fi RF Front-End Components
- WPA2 Protocol Vulnerability
- Get Started with Wi-Fi for Linux
- Get Started with Wi-Fi for MCUs
- Wi-Fi Smart Devices
- Wi-Fi Interoperability
- Kr00k Wi-Fi® Vulnerability
- PIC32MZ-W1 Wi-Fi® SoC and Module Family
- PIC32MZ-W1 Trust&GO Wi-Fi® Module
- Low Power Wide Area Networks
- Embedded Wireless
- Design Partners
- 3rd Party Module Partners
- RED Frequently Asked Questions
- Over-the-Air Updates
- Zigbee® Solutions
- Embedded Wi-Fi
Embedded Wi-Fi® Solutions
Whether you’re looking for a chip-down solution or a plug-and-play module, our portfolio of Wi-Fi® solutions ensures robust, reliable and safe connections in your embedded design. We extensively test our products for interoperability against hundreds of Access Points (APs) with our in-house test lab, providing you with the confidence that your product will work wherever it’s deployed. Start designing immediately with our development kits, libraries and individualized support. We continuously improve our firmware with additional features and functions while keeping your designs protected from the latest security threats.
Explore Our Wi-Fi Connectivity Solutions
Wi-Fi Link Controller
- Create low-power Wi-Fi and Bluetooth© Low Energy connectivity in Linux©, RTOS or bare metal development environments.
- Single-chip IEEE 802.11 b/g/n RF/Baseband/MAC network controller and Bluetooth Low Energy solution Certified with support for up to 70 countries for global deployments.
- Use with Linux and Android™ operating systems
- Throughput up to 10 Mbps to enable audio and video
Wi-Fi Network Controllers
- Easily add Wi-Fi connectivity to your microcontroller (MCU)-based Internet of Things (IoT) or other low-power design.
- Certified modules to ensure interoperability
- Designed for use with MCUs in embedded applications
- WPA2 personal/enterprise security
- Ideal for wire-free, battery-powered applications
Stand-Alone Wi-Fi SoCs and Modules
- This stand-alone solution combines a high-performance MCU, Wi-Fi connectivity and advanced security in a fully certified module to simplify developing secure connected designs for the Internet of Things.
- 200 MHz MCU with a rich set of on-chip peripherals for adding features to your design.
- Powerful and highly integrated Wi-Fi radio
- Optional build-in Trust&GO secure element that is pre-provisioned for popular cloud platforms.
Wi-Fi RF Front End Components
It's easy to update your design, no matter the application, with our portfolio of 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac RF Font-End Modules (FEMs), Power Amplifiers (PAs) and Low-Noise Amplifiers (LNAs).
- Footprint and pin-to-pin compatible with popular devices on the market
- Ideal for set-top boxes, gateways, access points and IoT applications
Find out how we are protecting your designs from the latest security threats and testing our products to ensure board AP compatibility with the WINC/WILC families of Wi-Fi modules.
Start designing right away by following step-by-step instructions for our fully certified solutions. You can download code examples and documentation to simplify your development.
- Step-by-step instructions to get started quickly with our fully-certified solutions
- Download code examples and documentation to ease development