- MemoryLink Product Selection Tool
- Serial EERAM
- Serial EEPROM
- Serial & Parallel Flash
- Serial SRAM & Serial NVSRAM
- Parallel EEPROM
- OTP EPROM
Microchip SuperFlash® Memory
Invented by Silicon Storage Technologies (SST), now a wholly owned subsidiary of Microchip, SuperFlash® technology is an innovative Flash memory technology providing erase times up to 1,000 times faster than competing Flash memory technologies on the market. Our serial and parallel Flash memory products are an excellent choice for applications requiring superior performance, excellent data retention and high reliability.
Why design with SuperFlash memory?
- Broad offering of Serial SPI, SQI™ and Parallel NOR Flash products
- Increased throughput and lower manufacturing costs with the industry’s fastest erase times
- Excellent reliability and data retention
Learn More About SuperFlash Technology
Find out what makes Microchip’s SuperFlash memory different and learn the surprising ways in which it can reduce your costs.
FAQs on Flash Memory
Unsure how to choose the right Flash memory for your design? Learn more about Flash memory terminology and start your selection process.