Design Check Services
In order to use LAN, USB, Touch, MPU, Wireless or Power Check services you must file a support ticket:
- Navigate to the Microchip Support system at http://www.microchip.com/support.
- If you have an account, please login. If you do not have an account, please register for a myMicrochip account.
- Click on the My Support box and then click on My Cases.
- Click on New Case, then select Value Added Service in the Case Reason area.
- In the Subject box, enter either ‘LAN Check’, ‘USB Check’, ‘Touch Check’, ‘MPU Check’, ’Wireless Check’ or ‘Power Check’.
- In the Target Device box, start typing the device you wish to have checked. A listing will appear. Please select your device from this list and click Next.
- Select either ‘LAN Check’, ‘USB Check’, 'Touch Check’, ‘MPU Check’, ’Wireless Check’ or ‘Power Check’ from the sub-category pull-down and click Next.
- Enter the details of your request in the Issue Description box. Please include the information shown in the grey box in your request.
- Lastly, indicate your design stage and urgency using the pull-down menus. You may include additional details if you like. Click Submit and your support request ticket is logged.
- You will be contacted shortly regarding your request.
The online design review service is subject to Microchip's Program Terms and Conditions and requires a myMicrochip account.