- Trust Platform
- Mature Products
- Design Partners
Pre-configured and Pre-provisioned Secure Elements for Cloud Authentication or LoRaWAN™ Networks
Are you looking for a quick and easy way to implement secure authentication for your Internet of Things (IoT) design? Our Trust&GO platform is designed to streamline the process of enabling network authentication using our ATECC608B secure elements.
With a Minimum Orderable Quantity (MOQ) of just ten units, this solution is a great option for the smallest projects up to large-scale deployments. All you need to do is buy the devices, claim them and you are ready to get started.
- If you are using TLS-based authentication, we offer devices with a pre-established locked configuration and pre-provisioned and locked generic certificate for thumbprint authentication and keys
- If you are developing a solution for the fast-growing LoRaWAN ecosystem, we offer devices that are pre-configured and pre-provisioned with the necessary keys for secure authentication on a LoRaWAN network
- We also offer code examples for a selection of use cases to support your application development
What Are the Benefits of Using Trust&GO Devices?
- Significantly reduces your development time because the secure element configuration tasks are already done
- Eliminates the need to purchase an expensive certificate chain since the credentials are built into the Trust&GO device
- Leverages our provisioning infrastructure to automatically implement secure key storage without the risk of exposing your credentials during the manufacturing process or mismanaging them after deployment
- Provides complete code examples for a variety of popular use cases so you can focus on your application code
- Comes with a manifest file containing public certificates and keys corresponding to the private keys protected inside the device
- Offers a low MOQ for small-volume projects of as few as ten units
Is Trust&GO the Best Option for You?
Ready to Get Started with the Trust&GO ATECC608B Devices?
Just follow these steps:
Step 1: Purchase your prototype device and the development kit.
Step 2: Select the full stack example of your choice listed below, test and validate using the hardware development tools and the Trust Platform Design Suite.
Step 3: Prototype with your Trust&GO pre-provisioned device and download the manifest file from your account at the ecommerce website where you purchased the device.
Step 4: Place your production order with Microchip’s online store or from the ecommerce website of one of our participating distribution partners.