Internet of Things
Internet of Things
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud IoT
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing
- Design Partners
- IoT Dev Kits
Design Simple Low-Power Edge Nodes for AWS IoT Cloud Platforms
Are you looking for an effortless way to design secure systems that connect to the AWS IoT Core cloud service? Our AVR-IoT and PIC-IoT development boards are a perfect starting point for creating almost any IoT device you can imagine. With their combination of a powerful, yet simple, AVR® or PIC® microcontroller (MCU), a CryptoAuthentication™ secure element and a fully certified Wi-Fi® network controller module, these plug-and-play boards make it easy to connect your embedded applications to the AWS IoT Core cloud service. They are an ideal foundation for easily connecting a variety of applications—ranging from wireless sensor nodes to intelligent lighting systems—to the cloud for remote command or control.
AVR-IoT and PIC-IoT Development Board Key Features
- Goes from out-of-the-box to cloud-connected in 30 seconds
- On-board smart MCU brings the processing power and simplicity of Core Independent Peripherals (CIPs) to decrease power consumption
- Implements secure authentication with hardware-based private key storage
- On-board Wi-Fi module makes it easy to connect your design without requiring prior wireless design experience
- Robust ecosystem allows you to rapidly generate code and develop your application
Control your connected design with the powerful yet efficient ATmega4808 MCU, which features Core Independent Peripherals (CIPs) that are designed to handle more application tasks with less code.
Ideal for battery-operated IoT applications, the PIC24FJ128GA705 MCU, which provides the simplicity of the PIC architecture with added memory and advanced analog integration, is designed to handle complex applications with less code and decreased power consumption.
Learn More About Each Board Component
Skip the RF certification headaches with the ATWINC1510 Wi-Fi network controller module, a complete solution that is backed by robust interoperability testing to make it a complete solution for adding wireless connectivity to any design.
Protect your design with the ATECC608A CryptoAuthentication secure element which securely handles authentication of each device and provides zero-touch provisioning.
Ready to Get Started with Your IoT Design?
Once you have your board, you can get connected to the AWS IoT Cloud in 30 seconds flat. This development board is pre-configured to transmit light and temperature data to the cloud, allowing you to start collecting data instantly for your network of sensor nodes.
- AVR-IoT and PIC-IoT WA Development Board Overview
- AVR-IoT WA Quick Start Guide
- AVR-IoT WA Application Source Code
- AVR-IoT Wx Hardware User Guide
- AVR-IoT WA Pinout and Pocket Card
- PIC-IoT WA Quick Start Guide
- PIC-IoT WA Application Source Code
- PIC-IoT Wx Hardware User Guide
- PIC-IoT WA Pinout and Pocket Card