- Trust Platform
- Mature Products
- Design Partners
Our CryptoAuthentication devices offer hardware-based secure storage to effectively keep secret keys hidden from unauthorized users. These small, very-low-power devices work with any microcontroller (MCU) or microprocessor (MPU) to provide flexible solutions for securing Internet of Things (IoT) nodes used in home automation, medical devices, wearables and many other applications. They can also be used to protect the authenticity of consumables and accessories, ensuring that only legitimate ones work with your product and preserving your revenue stream.
The optimized architecture of our CryptoAuthentication ICs is composed of hardware-based cryptographic accelerators to significantly reduce execution time and power consumption. A high-quality random number generator and EEPROM-based secure key storage are also embedded inside these devices. To provide extra security, they also come with physical anti-tampering and side-channel attack protections to block access to embedded system credentials.
Designed to work with CryptoAuthentication devices such as the ATECC608A and ATSHA204A and simplify your development, the CryptoAuthLib is a software support library written in C code. It is a component of any application or device driver that requires crypto services from the CryptoAuthentication devices. It works on a variety of platforms including Arm® Cortex®-M based or PIC® microcontrollers, PCs running the Windows® operating system or an embedded Linux® platform.
- Easy to use: Basic Application Programming Interface (API) serves the needs of most applications
- Powerful: Core API makes the full power of the device available for sophisticated applications and developers
- Portable: Runs on small processors and desktop systems
- Extensible: Is designed to easily support new microcontroller platforms or protocols
- Flexible: Includes APIs for storing, retrieving, and manipulating X.509 certificates and for Transport Layer Security (TLS) integration