- AC-DC Power Conversion
- Battery Management
- DC-DC Controllers
DC-DC Converters & Voltage Regulators
- Linear Regulators LDO
- Buck Regulators
- Boost Regulators
- Step Up (Boost) - Synchronous Products
- Step Up (Boost) - Low IQ Products
- Step Up (Boost) - Non-Synchronous
- Complete Step Down Regulators
- Step Down upto 6V
- Step Down up to 36V
- Step Down upto 75V
- Multi-Output Regulators
- Inductorless Offline Switching Regulators
- Multi Channel (PMIC)
- Charge Pumps
- DDR Termination Regulator
- Design Support
- Hot Swap Controllers
- Motor Drivers
- PMIC - Power Management ICs
- Power Check Design Service
- Power Modules
- Power Switches
- Silicon Carbide (SiC) Devices and Power Modules
- Voltage Supervisor and References
Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) Controllers and Constant On-Time (COT) Controllers
Our extensive array of analog controller products meets the diverse requirements of designs for the mobile device, portable computer, telecommunications and industrial markets. With their combination of advanced IC processes, packaging technology and system design optimization, these products offer wide input-voltage ranges, high efficiency, small form factors, fast transient response, low ripple, low noise, low Iq, and low EMI.
Devices in our large portfolio of easy-to-use buck, boost, flyback, forward and push-pull DC-DC controllers are excellent options for implementing many telemetry and control features via PMBus™ or an I2C interface, such as current limits, temperature, output current, output voltage, switching frequency, power good, soft start and more.
- Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM)
- Constant-On-Time (COT)
- Output Overvoltage Protection (OVP)
- Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Over Current Protection (OCP)
- Over Temperature Protection (OTP)
How Can Analog DC-DC Controllers Solve Your Design Challenges?
- Optimizing power supplies for rugged and extreme operating conditions
- Applications requiring high input power and various levels of output power
- Applications requiring wide input voltage ranges
- Powering portable applications requiring extended battery life and low self-consumption during standby
Our selection of synchronous and asynchronous buck controllers offers a wide input voltage range up to 75V. This versatile family of products with ultra-low standby quiescent current increases light-load efficiency and extends battery life in portable and battery-operated applications.
- Synchronous and asynchronous buck controllers
- Wide input voltage ranges up to 75V
We offer a broad line of high-performance, step-up boost controller ICs with both synchronous and nonsynchronous switches. Some key features include a wide input voltage range, high switching frequency, high-efficiency operation and low quiescent current. This combination allows for very small, low-profile boost switching regulation circuit implementations with minimum external components.
- Supports alternative topologies such as SEPIC or flyback
Flyback controllers, forward controllers and push-pull controllers provide simple and cost-effective replacements to support both offline or DC/DC conversion for systems needing galvanic isolation in various flyback, SEPIC, Ćuk, half-bridge or full-bridge switching power configurations.
- Supports both offline or DC/DC conversion for systems needing galvanic isolation
75V Synchronous Buck Controller Featuring Adaptive On-Time Control with External Soft Start
75V/5A DC-DC Switching Buck Regulator with External Soft Start
75V/5A DC-DC Switching Buck Regulator with Mode Select
19V/5A Ultra-Low Profile Synchronous Step Down Power Module with Hyper Speed Control® Architecture
Microchip provides a rapidly expanding portfolio of analog controller products serving the mobile device, portable computer, telecommunications and industrial markets. By combining advanced IC process, packaging technology and system design optimization, our products offer wide-input-voltage-ranges, high-efficiency, small-form-factor, fast transient response, low ripple, low noise, low Iq, and low EMI.These products are easy to use via PMBus™ or an I2C interface for many telemetry and control features, such as current limits, temperature, output current, output voltage, switching frequency, power good, soft start and more.