- Battery Management
- Hot Swap Controllers
- Power Check Design Service
- Power Switches
- Power Modules
- Voltage Supervisor and References
- DC-DC Controllers
DC-DC Converters & Voltage Regulators
- Linear Regulators LDO
- Buck Regulators
- Boost Regulators
- Step Up (Boost) - Synchronous Products
- Step Up (Boost) - Low IQ Products
- Step Up (Boost) - Non-Synchronous
- Complete Step Down Regulators
- Step Down upto 6V
- Step Down up to 36V
- Step Down upto 75V
- Multi-Output Regulators
- Inductorless Offline Switching Regulators
- Multi Channel (PMIC)
- Charge Pumps
- DDR Termination Regulator
- MOSFET Drivers
- PMIC - Power Management ICs
- Silicon Carbide (SiC) Devices and Power Modules
DC-DC Controllers - PWM and COT Controllers
Our large portfolio of buck, boost, flyback, forward and push-pull DC-DC controllers can support a wide variety of applications and design requirements.
charts, graphs and parametric data.
- Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM)
- Constant-On-Time (COT)
- Output Overvoltage Protection (OVP)
- Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Over Current Protection (OCP)
- Over Temperature Protection (OTP)
How Can Analog DC-DC Controllers Solve Your Design Challenges?
- Optimizing power supplies for rugged and extreme operating conditions
- Applications requiring high input power and various levels of output power
- Applications requiring wide input voltage ranges
- Powering portable applications requiring extended battery life and low self-consumption during standby
Our selection of synchronous and asynchronous buck controllers offers a wide input voltage range up to 75V. This versatile family of products with ultra-low standby quiescent current increases light-load efficiency and extends battery life in portable and battery-operated applications.
- Synchronous and asynchronous buck controllers
- Wide input voltage ranges up to 75V
We offer a broad line of high-performance, step-up boost controller ICs with both synchronous and nonsynchronous switches. Some key features include a wide input voltage range, high switching frequency, high-efficiency operation and low quiescent current. This combination allows for very small, low-profile boost switching regulation circuit implementations with minimum external components.
- Supports alternative topologies such as SEPIC or flyback
Flyback controllers, forward controllers and push-pull controllers provide simple and cost-effective replacements to support both offline or DC/DC conversion for systems needing galvanic isolation in various flyback, SEPIC, Ćuk, half-bridge or full-bridge switching power configurations.
- Supports both offline or DC/DC conversion for systems needing galvanic isolation
Microchip provides a rapidly expanding portfolio of analog controller products serving the mobile device, portable computer, telecommunications and industrial markets. By combining advanced IC process, packaging technology and system design optimization, our products offer wide-input-voltage-ranges, high-efficiency, small-form-factor, fast transient response, low ripple, low noise, low Iq, and low EMI.These products are easy to use via PMBus™ or an I2C interface for many telemetry and control features, such as current limits, temperature, output current, output voltage, switching frequency, power good, soft start and more.