- MemoryLink Product Selection Tool
- Serial EERAM
- Serial EEPROM
- Serial & Parallel Flash
- Serial SRAM & Serial NVSRAM
- Parallel EEPROM
- OTP EPROM
Pre-Programmed IEEE EUI-48™ and EUI-64™ MAC Addresses.
- EUI-48 & EUI-64 options
- Factory Programmed in a 2 Kb, 256 Kb Serial EEPROMs
- I2C, SPI, Microwire and UNI/O® Bus
- Write-Protected, Globally Unique Codes
- Applications: Wireless, Networking, Ethernet, Consumer, Bluetooth®
Pre-Programmed, Unique 32-bit Microchip defined Serial Number.
- Factory Programmed 32-bit Serial Number in 2 Kb, 256 Kb EEPROM
- Unique across all UID EEPROMs
- I2C, SPI and UNI/O® Bus
- Scalable to 48-bit, 64-bit, 128-bit and other ID lengths
- Applications: Device Identification, Medical, Security, Authentication Application, Seeds for Random Number Generation.
User defined data can be pre-programmed in to any of our EEPROM devices.
Click here to go to the microchipDIRECT programming center and upload your data or contact your local sales office to get more information about this service.