- MemoryLink Product Selection Tool
- Serial EERAM
- Serial EEPROM
- Serial & Parallel Flash
- Serial SRAM & Serial NVSRAM
- Parallel EEPROM
- OTP EPROM
- Smart Memory Controllers
EEPROMs That Include a MAC Address and/or a Unique ID
Factory-Programmed with Digital Serial Numbers, Tracking Numbers, Internet Access Numbers and More
A factory-programmed IEEE EUI-48™ or EUI-64™ address is unique to every IC shipped.
- EUI-48 and EUI-64 options
- I2C, SPI, Microwire, UNI/O® bus options
- Permanent (no overwrite)
- Globally unique codes
A serial number is factory-programmed and unique to every IC shipped. A tracking number is added by the user and often permanently locked after written.
- 32-bit, 64-bit, 128-bit, 256-bit serial number on select products
- 128-bit tracking numbers on select products
- I2C, SPI, Microwire, UNI/O bus, single-wire options
- Permanent (no overwrite) serial numbers
- One-time-programmable (OTP) tracking number (user selected)
EEPROM Programming Services
Microchip also offers EEPROM programming to deliver ready-to-go EEPROMs (any EEPROM – with or without MAC or Unique IDs) for pick-and-place manufacturing. Contact your local sales office to learn more or click here to upload your data and get started.