- PIC MCUs
- AVR MCUs
- 8051 MCUs
- Angular Timer
- Configurable Logic Cell
- Cyclic Redundancy Check
- Complementary Waveform Generator
- Direct Memory Access
- Event System
- High Endurance Flash
- Math Accelerator
- Numerically Controlled Oscillator
- Peripheral Pin Select
- Pulse-Width Modulation
- Temperature Indicator
- Timer Peripheral
- Windowed Watch Dog Timer
- Intelligent Analog
- Input and Output Features
- Core Independent
- Functional Safety
- Development Tools
8-bit Development Tools
Curiosity Nano Development Platform
Meet the Newest Addition to Your Design Team
Find out how easy it is to create a development environment to take your idea from concept to prototype. The customizable Curiosity Nano Development Platform includes cost-effective Curiosity Nano boards and the versatile Curiosity Nano Base for Click boards™ to provide you with an excellent starting point for creating innovative designs.
Curiosity Nano boards feature a variety of 8-bit PIC®, AVR® microcontrollers (MCUs) and 32-bit Arm® Cortex® core-based SAM MCUs, allowing you to easily evaluate different architectures for your design. They also offer full programming and debugging capabilities to support you throughout your development process. Each Curiosity Nano board is compatible with the Curiosity Nano Base for Click boards. This base includes a socket that fits all Curiosity Nano boards plus three mikroBUS™ sockets and an Xplained Pro socket that will enable you to effortlessly expand your design with sensors, connectivity modules and more.
Why Choose a Curiosity Nano Board for Prototyping Your Design?
- Unleash your creativity: Pocket-sized boards Include a PIC, AVR or SAM MCU with configurable on-chip peripherals for customizing your innovative designs
- Simplify your development while saving money: On-board debugging capabilities are equivalent to those of the MPLAB® PICkit™ 4 In-Circuit Debugger
- Try out different Curiosity Nano boards: The PIC, AVR and SAM MCU options allow you to easily evaluate different architectures and features to select the best platform for your project
- Expand your design: Compatible with every Curiosity Nano board and featuring three on-board mikroBUS sockets, the Curiosity Nano Base for Click boards enables you to quickly and effortlessly add functionality to your project using the vast selection of Click boards available from MikroElektronika
How This Platform Works
- Select the target PIC or AVR MCU for your design by choosing a Curiosity Nano board
- Select from the hundreds of MikroElektronika Click boards to add sensors, interfaces, connectivity modules and more to your project
- Simply plug the Curiosity Nano board and Click boards into the base board to complete your custom development environment
Select Your Curiosity Nano Boards
Improve your sensor node design with the PIC18F16Q41 Curiosity Nano Evaluation Kit, which allows you to leverage sophisticated analog peripherals and powerful Core Independent Peripherals to implement data acquisition and sensor interfacing applications.
Power up your projects with our most versatile Arm Cortex-M4 based MCU. Featuring the SAM E51 family, this Curiosity Nano board provides I/O access to major peripherals including ADC, DAC, SERCOM, timers, Peripheral Touch Controller (PTC), USB and CAN FD. Since it doesn’t need any external programming or debugging tools, you can hit the ground running with a high-performance microcontroller that is ready to take on tasks in a variety of applications, ranging from general-purpose through more complex industrial designs.
Take your next 32-bit embedded application from proof of concept to production with our low-cost Arm® Cortex® M0+ based SAM D21 Curiosity Nano Evaluation Kit. This self-contained and modular board interfaces with a variety of MikroElektronika and XPro expansion boards, allowing you to quickly, easily and cost effectively customize your prototype with additional features and capabilities.
The robust PIC18F47Q10 MCU is optimized for real-time control through integrated analog, Core Independent Peripherals (CIPs) and 5V operation for increased noise immunity. Bring these features to your product and rapidly develop a fast and reliable closed-loop control system with the PIC18F47Q10 Curiosity Nano.
The small physical footprint, Event System and SleepWalking features on the ATtiny1607 make it an ideal MCU for both optimized board layout and efficient, low-power performance. Use the ATtiny1607 Curiosity Nano to develop a product with a compact and efficient design.
Equipped with the latest, enhanced set of Core Independent Peripherals (CIPs), the PIC18F47K42 MCU can be found at the heart of a wide range of products, including Internet of Things (IoT) devices. This MCU particularly shines in safety-critical applications because of its rich suite of timer and error-detection peripherals. Start your development with the PIC18F47K42 Curiosity Nano to access these unique features and elevate your embedded design to a new level.
Save code space and improve the performance of your design by accessing the rich set of Core Independent Peripherals (CIPs) and eXtreme Low-Power (XLP) technology available in the cost-effective PIC16F15376 MCU. Experience rapid, flexible and simple development for a wide range of general-purpose and low-power applications with the PIC16F15376 Curiosity Nano.
The Curiosity Nano Base for Click boards is more than just a base board; it’s the ultimate rapid prototyping base for creating innovative projects. You can easily plug different Curiosity Nano boards into the socket, which allows you to try out different MCUs without redesigning your hardware. The three on-board mikroBUS™ sockets make it simple to add MikroElektronika Click boards to expand the features and functionality of your design.