- PIC MCUs
- AVR MCUs
- 16-bit Pulse Width Modulation
- 24-bit Signal Measurement Timer
- Angular Timer
- Configurable Logic Cell
- Cyclic Redundancy Check
- Complementary Waveform Generator
- Event System
- Hardware Limit Timer
- High Endurance Flash
- Math Accelerator
- Numerically Controlled Oscillator
- Peripheral Pin Select
- Temperature Indicator
- Windowed Watch Dog Timer
- Intelligent Analog
- Core Independent
- Functional Safety
- PIC Hardware
- PIC Software
- AVR Hardware
- AVR Software
8-bit Development Tools
Curiosity Nano Development Platform
Meet the Newest Addition to Your Design Team
Find out how easy it is to create a development environment to take your idea from concept to prototype. The customizable Curiosity Nano Development Platform includes cost-effective Curiosity Nano boards and the versatile Curiosity Nano Base for Click boards™ to provide you with an excellent starting point for creating innovative designs.
Curiosity Nano boards feature a variety of PIC® and AVR® microcontrollers (MCUs), allowing you to easily evaluate different architectures for your design. They also offer full programming and debugging capabilities to support you throughout your development process. Each Curiosity Nano board is compatible with the Curiosity Nano Base for Click boards. This base includes a socket that fits all Curiosity Nano boards plus three mikroBUS™ sockets that will enable you to effortlessly expand your design with sensors, connectivity modules and more.
As an incredibly adaptable toolset for taking your project from exploration to working prototype, the Curiosity Nano Development Platform will be a welcome addition to your design team.
Why Choose a Curiosity Nano Board for Prototyping Your Design?
- Unleash your creativity: Pocket-sized boards Include a PIC or AVR MCU with configurable on-chip peripherals for customizing your innovative designs
- Simplify your development while saving money: On-board debugging capabilities are equivalent to those of the MPLAB® PICkit™ 4 In-Circuit Debugger
- Try out different Curiosity Nano boards: The PIC and AVR MCU options allow you to easily evaluate different architectures and features to select the best platform for your project
- Expand your design: Compatible with every Curiosity Nano board and featuring three on-board mikroBUS sockets, the Curiosity Nano Base for Click boards enables you to quickly and effortlessly add functionality to your project using the vast selection of Click boards available from MikroElektronika
How This Platform Works
- Select the target PIC or AVR MCU for your design by choosing a Curiosity Nano board
- Select from the hundreds of MikroElektronika Click boards to add sensors, interfaces, connectivity modules and more to your project
- Simply plug the Curiosity Nano board and Click boards into the base board to complete your custom development environment
Select Your Curiosity Nano Boards
The Curiosity Nano Base for Click boards is more than just a base board; it’s the ultimate rapid prototyping base for creating innovative projects. You can easily plug different Curiosity Nano boards into the socket, which allows you to try out different MCUs without redesigning your hardware. The three on-board mikroBUS™ sockets make it simple to add MikroElektronika Click boards to expand the features and functionality of your design.