- SAM 32-bit MCUs
- PIC 32-bit MCUs
- Legacy Products
- Development Boards
- Software Tools for PIC MCUs
- Software Tools for AVR and SAM MCUs
- Other Tools and Resources
- Third Party Partners
- Harmony Install
Microchip's 32-bit MCUs
Microchip's 32-bit portfolio with the MIPS (microAptiv™, M4K®, and M-class) and ARM®(Cortex® M0+, M4, M7) cores offer high performance microcontrollers, and all the tools needed to develop your embedded projects.
With MPLAB® Harmony software framework, Advanced Software Framework (ASF)* and low cost development tools, 32-bit MCUs shorten your time to market and allow your designs to scale
PIC® 32-bit MCUs
- PIC32MZ EF with up to 2 MB Flash and 512 KB SRAM offers the highest performance and highest integrations of peripherals in PIC series with 252 MHz speed, CAN, Crypto, Ethernet, FPU and HS USB with 12-bit, 18 MSPS, up to 48 channel ADC module. Also AEC-Q100 Grade 1 Qualified
- PIC32MZ DA series offers MPU like performance with ease of design of an MCU for GUI designs with it’s 2 MB Flash and 640 KB of SRAM, available on-chip 32 MB or 128 MB externally addressable DDR2 DRAM, integrated Graphics Controller, Graphics Processor, 200 MHz speed, 12-bit 18 MSPS ADC module with up to 45 analog inputs, CAN and HS USB.
- PIC32MK with up to 1 MB Flash and 256 KB SRAM offers up to 120 MHz of performance with integrated motor control analog peripherals including high-speed, 12-Bit ADC, Op-Amps and Comparators, up to four CAN modules and dual FS USB ports. AEC-Q100 Grade 1 planned.
- PIC32MX series offers a broad range of products with up to 120 MHz of performance, from 16 KB Flash and 4 KB SRAM to 512 KB Flash and 128 KB SRAM, 10-bit ADC, CAN, Ethernet, and FS USB
- PIC32MM with up to 256 KB of Flash and 32 KB SRAM offers lowest power and low voltage sleep mode with RAM retention <500 nA on PIC32 with Core Independent Peripheral Integration.
- PIC32MZ, PIC32MK and PIC32MX are supported by MPLAB Harmony Software Framework. PIC32MM supported by MPLAB Code Configurator (MCC) for easy set-up.
SAM 32-bit MCUs
- From 8 KB of Flash and 4 KB of SRAM up to 2 MB of Flash memory and 384 KB of SRAM, with operating frequencies up to 300 MHz
- Innovative direct memory access (DMA) and memory implementations, which enable high-speed data transfers while freeing the processor for the application
- "Touch-ready" capability through Qtouch capacitive touch technology with The Peripheral Touch Controller
- Serial communication module (SERCOM) is fully software-configurable to handle I2C, USART/UART, and SPI communications to enhance interface flexibility. Select SAM series also adds RS485 and LIN-interfaces to SERCOM modules as well
- The lowest power consumption available in an ARM Cortex-M0+-based MCU with current down to 35 uA/MHz in active mode