- SAM 32-bit MCUs
- PIC 32-bit MCUs
- CEC 32-bit MCUs
- Legacy Products
- Development Boards
- Software Tools for PIC, SAM and AVR MCUs
- 32-bit Embedded Security Solutions
- Other Tools and Resources
- Third Party Partners
- Community Forums
- PIC18F to PIC24F to SAMD2x Migration and Performance Enhancement Guide
- Application Examples
- Functional Safety
Now that you have installed Harmony, what would you like to do next?
Congratulations on your new installation of Microchip’s MPLAB Harmony. We have set this page up for you in order to accelerate your design project success. The links below are provided as a means for you to get more information and training about MPLAB Harmony and the PIC32 Ecosystem.
- Starting your first project? You can find the help you need here.
- A wealth of training material can be found on our Developer Help Page and addition material on using Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS) is here.
- Need hardware development tools for prototyping your project? Find them here.
- Additional tools, both hardware and software, can be found from our valued third-party partners. They can be found here and here.
- Guidance on all of the demos that are available can be found here.
- Guidance on the prerequisites (IDE, XC32, MHC plug-in) can be found in the “Prerequisites” subtopic in this document.
- For the release notes of the most current MPLAB Harmony release, please see the "Documentation" tab on the MPLAB Harmony Page.
- Information on Board Support Packages can be found here.