- MPLAB® X IDE
- MPLAB Xpress
- MPLAB X IDE Debug Features by Device
- MPLAB® XC Compilers
- MPLAB® Integrated Programming Environment (IPE)
- Emulation Extension Paks
- Emulator and Debugger Accessories
- Embedded Software Center
- MPLAB Code Configurator
- MPLAB® Harmony v3 Articles and Documentation
- MPLAB Harmony v2
- Graphic Design Tools
- MPLAB Harmony 1.0
- Microchip Libraries for Applications
- Code Examples
- MPLAB Xpress MCHP
- CAD/CAE Symbols
- SPICE Models
- MPLAB Mindi Analog Simulator
- MPLAB Analog Designer
- Analog Simulation Files
- Other Software Libraries
- SAM & AVR Supported Tools
- MPLAB® Device Blocks for Simulink®
- Development Boards and Tools
- MPLAB Data Visualizer
- Ensemble Graphics Toolkit
- Microchip Studio IDE
WITTENTSTEIN High Integrity Systems
WITTENSTEIN high integrity systems is a safety systems company that produces and supplies real time operating systems and platform solutions to the Medical, Aerospace, Transportation, Defence and Industrial sectors, increasing application development efficiency whilst reducing risk through third party certification.
- OPENRTOS the commercial licence for the embedded real-time operating system FreeRTOS
- CONNECT MIDDLEWARE a feature rich ecosystem including TCP/IP, USB and file systems.
- SAFEXCHANGE a protocol layer that ensures the integrity of safety critical data shared between processors. We also provide Board Support Packages, RTOS training, professional support and consultancy
OPENRTOS provides the only available commercial license for FreeRTOS, the highly successful, small, efficient embedded real time operating system. Our unique approach provides the ultimate flexibility for professional software development.
Developed for release under a modified GPL license, FreeRTOS is completely free to download. Updates and ports are simultaneously released by WITTENSTEIN as OPENRTOS, with full commercial support and licensing.
Benefits of OpenRTOS Licensing:
Commercial licensing releases users from the obligation to publish their use of FreeRTOS and provides standard commercial protections and support.
- Removes the FreeRTOS modified GPL conditions;
- Commercial indemnification including explicit exclusion of open source code;
- Professional support