- SiP and SOM
- Linux OS for MPUs
- Design Partner
Operating at 850DMIPS at under 150mW, the SAMA5D3 MPU is ideal for any high-performance, low-power and cost-sensitive industrial application. Think of it for control panels, smart grid devices and bar code scanners—anything that needs high levels of connectivity, enhanced user interfaces, robust security or is battery powered. The SAMA5D3 is also an ideal fit for wearable computing and mobile applications where low power and a small footprint are critical. The SAMA5D3 series includes devices supporting a -40/+105°C temperature range as well as 12x12mm BGA324 package (in 0.5mm pitch).
- ARM® Cortex®-A5 core running at 536MHz (850DMIPS).
- Floating point unit (FPU) for high-precision computing and accelerated data processing.
- Market-leading low power consumption
- Less than 150mW in active mode at 536MHz with all peripherals activated.
- Less than 0.5mW in low power mode with SRAM and registers retention.
- Dual CAN controller.
- Gigabit Ethernet MAC and 10/100 MAC with IEEE1588.
- Three HS High-Speed USB ports (configurable as three hosts or two hosts and one device port).
- CMOS image sensor interface.
- Graphic LCD controller with overlays for image composition
- AES/3DES hardware encryption engines and secure boot.
- BGA324 (15x15 in 0.8pitch) package and also a small package option BGA (12x12mm in 0.5 pitch).
- Extended industrial temperature range : -40°C to 105°C.