- SAM 32-bit MCUs
- PIC 32-bit MCUs
- Legacy Products
- Development Boards
- Software Tools for PIC MCUs
- Software Tools for AVR and SAM MCUs
- Other Tools and Resources
- Third Party Partners
- Harmony Install
Microchip's 32-bit MCUs
Microchip's 32-bit portfolio with the MIPS (microAptiv™, M4K®, and M-class) and ARM®(Cortex® M0+, M4, M7) cores offer high performance microcontrollers, and all the tools needed to develop your embedded projects.
With MPLAB® Harmony software framework, Advanced Software Framework (ASF)* and low cost development tools, 32-bit MCUs shorten your time to market and allow your designs to scale
PIC® 32-bit MCUs
- PIC32MZ EF with up to 2MB Flash and 512KB SRAM offers the highest performance and highest integrations of peripherals in PIC series with 252MHz speed, CAN, Crypto, Ethernet, FPU and HS USB with 12-bit, 18 MSPS, up to 48 channel ADC module. Also AEC-Q100 Grade 1 Qualified
- PIC32MZ DA series offers MPU like performance with ease of design of an MCU for GUI designs with it’s 2MB Flash and 640KB of SRAM, available on-chip 32MB or 128MB externally addressable DDR2 DRAM, integrated Graphics Controller, Graphics Processor, 200 MHz speed, 12-bit 18 MSPS ADC module with up to 45 analog inputs, CAN and HS USB.
- PIC32MK with up to 1 MB Flash and 256KB SRAM offers up to 120 MHz of performance with integrated motor control analog peripherals including high-speed, 12-Bit ADC, Op-Amps and Comparators, up to four CAN modules and dual FS USB ports. AEC-Q100 Grade 1 planned.
- PIC32MX series offers a broad range of products with up to 120 MHz of performance, from 16KB Flash and 4KB SRAM to 512KB Flash and 128KB SRAM, 10-bit ADC, CAN, Ethernet, and FS USB
- PIC32MM with up to 64KB of Flash and 8KB SRAM offers lowest power and low voltage sleep mode with RAM retention <500 nA on PIC32 with Core Independent Peripheral Integration.
- PIC32MZ, PIC32MK and PIC32MX are supported by MPLAB Harmony Software Framework. PIC32MM supported by MPLAB Code Configurator (MCC) for easy set-up.
SAM 32-bit MCUs
- From 8KB of Flash and 4KB of SRAM up to 2MB of Flash memory and 384KB of SRAM, with operating frequencies up to 300MHz
- Innovative direct memory access (DMA) and memory implementations, which enable high-speed data transfers while freeing the processor for the application
- "Touch-ready" capability through Qtouch capacitive touch technology with The Peripheral Touch Controller
- Serial communication module (SERCOM) is fully software-configurable to handle I2C, USART/UART, and SPI communications to enhance interface flexibility. Select SAM series also adds RS485 and LIN-interfaces to SERCOM modules as well
- The lowest power consumption available in an ARM Cortex-M0+-based MCU with current down to 35uA/MHz in active mode