- MPLAB® X IDE
- MPLAB Xpress
- MPLAB X IDE Debug Features by Device
- MPLAB® XC Compilers
- MPLAB® Integrated Programming Environment (IPE)
- Emulation Extension Paks
- Emulator and Debugger Accessories
- Embedded Software Center
- MPLAB Code Configurator
- MPLAB Harmony
- Microchip Libraries for Applications
- Code Examples
- MPLAB Xpress MCHP
- CAD/CAE Symbols
- SPICE Models
- MPLAB Mindi Analog Simulator
- Analog Simulation Files
- Other Software Libraries
- SAM & AVR Supported Tools
- MPLAB® Device Blocks for Simulink®
- Development Boards and Tools
wolfSSL, founded in 2004, is an open source internet security company whose primary products include the wolfSSL embedded SSL library, wolfCrypt embedded crypto engine, and the yaSSL Embedded Web Server. Primary users are programmers building security functionality into applications, devices, and cloud services. wolfSSL employs the dual licensing model, offering products under both the GPLv2 as well as a standard commercial license.
wolfSSL's products are designed to offer optimal embedded performance, rapid integration into existing applications and platforms, the ability to leverage hardware crypto solutions, and support for the most current standards. All products are designed for ease-of-use with clean APIs and are backed by a dedicated and responsive support and development team.
- wolfSSL Embedded SSL Library
- The wolfSSL embedded SSL library is a free-to-use SSL/TLS library written in ANSI C and targeted at embedded, RTOS and resource-constrained environments. Our multi-year agreement with wolfSSL provides you ready-to-use, royalty-free software-based security solutions that emphasize speed, size, portability and standards compliance. You can go into production with a free commercial license anytime during the agreement and will have access to the following elements of wolfSSL’s suite: wolfSSL TLS Library, wolfMQTT Client Library and wolfSSH SSH Library.
- wolfSSL supports industry standards up to TLS 1.2 level, is up to 20 times smaller than OpenSSL and offers progressive ciphers such as HC-128, RABBIT and NTRU.
for sales, technical information contact www.wolfssl.com