- Battery Management
- Hot Swap Controllers
- Power Switches
- Power Modules
- Voltage Supervisor & References
- DC-DC Controllers
DC-DC Converters & Voltage Regulators
- Linear Regulators LDO
- Buck Regulators
- Boost Regulators
- Step Up (Boost) - Synchronous Products
- Step Up (Boost) - Low IQ Products
- Step Up (Boost) - Non-Synchronous
- Complete Step Down Regulators
- Step Down upto 6V
- Step Down up to 36V
- Step Down upto 75V
- Multi-Output Regulators
- Inductorless Offline Switching Regulators
- Multi Channel (PMIC)
- Charge Pumps
- DDR Termination Regulator
- MOSFET Drivers & MOSFETs
Multi-Output Voltage Regulators
Providing Accurate Voltage Regulation At Highest Power Efficiency
Microchip provides a broad range of power management regulators to suit a wide breadth of applications. Our comprehensive portfolio supports buck, boost, buck-boost and SEPIC designs from 100mA peak output current up to 12A as well as multi-output regulators
to support multiple
A power supply that uses a switching element to step an input voltage down (buck) to a lower, regulated voltage using capacitors, inductors, and other elements.
A power supply that uses a switching element to step an input voltage up (boosts it) to a higher, regulated voltage using capacitors, inductors, and other elements.
Power Management Integrated Circuit: Circuits used to regulate and control power for multiple point of loads at specific power sequence.
- Fast and accurate analog circuit simulations to help accelerate your hardware designs.
- Choose from SPICE or piecewise linear SIMPLIS models, for accurate results in fast simulations
- Downloadable simulation tool runs locally on your own PC without requiring an internet connection