Wireless Development Studio
The Wireless Development Studio (WDS) is a Java based Graphic User Interface which allows quick and easy development of wireless applications based on the MiWi™ protocols. It features a MiWi protocol sniffer for monitoring, debugging, and gathering information, and a Configurator with a graphical user interface that enables the simple customization and configuration of wireless networks. WDS provides two powerful tools – Protocol Sniffer and Configurator.
Below are specific features for each tool.
• Performs network traffic monitoring
• Assists with wireless network debugging
• Gathers vital information about nodes on the network
• Easily customize and configure the parameters for the MiWi™ protocol used in creating applications
• Automate the configuring process by using an intuitive and easy to follow GUI
Updated as of