MPLAB Harmony TCP/IP Stack
The MPLAB Harmony TCP/IP Stack provides a foundation for embedded network applications by handling most of the interaction required between the physical network port and your application. It provides modules for several commonly used protocols at various layers which include serving web pages, sending e-mails, File transfer, TCP, UDP and Internet control message to name a few.
- Multiple interfaces - Ethernet and/or Wi-Fi interfaces are supported
- Dual stack with IPv4 and/or IPv6 supported
- Provides strong security with the support of WolfSSL Embedded SSL/TLS Libraries
- Zero Configuration and NetBIOS Name Services
- Various demo apps to get started quickly
- Uses a file system service, so practically any file system can be used
- Provides system service, drivers, etc. isolated from the hardware
- Features virtual drivers for PHY, MAC that can be changed even at run time, etc.
- Integrated OS support for running in a multi-threaded environment
- Provides better RFC conformance and Improved BSD compatibility
To Download TCP/IP Stack & documentation for PIC32 MCUs, go to MPLAB Harmony Integrated Software Framework