- Wi-Fi Standalone
- Wi-Fi Network Controller
- Wi-Fi Link Controller
- Wi-Fi RF Front-End Components
- Get Started with Wi-Fi for Linux
- Get Started with Wi-Fi for MCUs
- Wi-Fi Smart Devices
- Wi-Fi Interoperability
- PIC32MZ-W1 Wi-Fi® SoC and Module Family
- PIC32MZ-W1 Trust&GO Wi-Fi® Module
- Low Power Wide Area Networks
- Embedded Wireless
- Design Partners
- 3rd Party Module Partners
- RED Frequently Asked Questions
- Over-the-Air Updates
- Zigbee® Solutions
- Software Vulnerability Response
- Embedded Wi-Fi
PIC32MZ-W1 Trust&GO Wi-Fi® Module
Pre-Configured and Pre-Provisioned Secure Elements for Cloud Authentication
Are you looking for a quick and easy way to implement secure authentication for your next Wi-Fi® design? Our Trust&GO Wi-Fi module is designed to streamline the process of enabling network authentication using our built-in hardware security element. With a Minimum Orderable Quantity (MOQ) of just ten units, this solution is a great option for the smallest projects up to large-scale deployments. These modules come with a pre-established locked configuration and pre-provisioned locked thumbprint certificate and keys. All you need to do is buy these modules, claim them and you are ready to get started.
What Are the Benefits of Using Trust&GO Wi-Fi Modules?
- Significantly reduces your development time because the secure element configuration is already done
- Eliminates the need to purchase an expensive certificate chain since the credentials are built into the Trust&GO device
- Leverages our provisioning infrastructure to automatically implement secure key storage without the risk of exposing your credentials during the manufacturing process or mismanaging them after deployment
- Provides complete code examples for a variety of popular use cases so you can focus on your application code
- Comes with a manifest file containing public certificates and keys corresponding to the private keys protected inside the device
- Offers a low MOQ for small-volume projects of as few as ten units
Connect Your Design to the Cloud with the PIC32 WFI32E Curiosity Development Board
Evaluate the performance of the WFI32E01 Wi-Fi MCU module with the easy-to-use PIC32 WFI32E Curiosity Development Board. You can use this fully functional development platform to implement IoT cloud connectivity and voice control in your design prototype. It includes XPRO and MikroElectronika mikroBUS™ connectors so you can easily add a variety of daughter boards to expand the functionality of your design. It also has an In-Circuit Serial Programming (ICSP) header for connecting MPLAB® Snap, MPLAB PICkit™ 4, or MPLAB ICD 4 debuggers/programmers.
Ready to Get Started with Trust&GO Wi-Fi Modules?
Just follow these steps:
Step 1: Purchase a PIC32 WFI32E Curiosity Development Board
Step 2: Evaluate the WFI32E01PC/WFI32E01UC modules in your system using our step-by-step getting started guide
Step 3: Purchase your WFI32E01PC/WFI32E01UC modules from Microchip’s online store and download the manifest file
Step 4: Register the WFI32E01PC/WFI32E01UC modules to your cloud accounts with the manifest file
Q: How can I get started with the Trust&GO Wi-Fi modules?
A: The simplest way to get started with the Trust&GO Wi-Fi modules is to purchase a PIC32 WFI32 Curiosity Development Board. Follow the step-by-step guide to evaluate the modules and easily connect to your cloud platform.
Q: I am a distribution partner. How do I enroll in the Trust Platform program?
A: Contact your local Microchip sales office to request assistance with joining the program.
Q: Do I need to contact Microchip to provision my Trust&GO WFI32E01PC/WFI32E01UC modules?
A: No. When you buy the device, it is already provisioned with keys and certificates specific to the use case you have selected that are locked inside the device. Trust&GO cannot be altered and is intended to be used as is.
Q: Where can I obtain the public keys and certificates for my Trust&GO device?
A: Log into your customer account at the ecommerce website where you purchased the device after device shipment, and you should be able to download a manifest file containing all the necessary public keys and certificates. Contact the vendor if you have any trouble finding this file.