- MemoryLink Product Selection Tool
- Serial EERAM
- Serial EEPROM
- Serial & Parallel Flash
- Serial SRAM & Serial NVSRAM
- Parallel EEPROM
- OTP EPROM
Microchip is the world's leading manufacturer of parallel EEPROM devices. Parallel EEPROMs enable stored data to be updated byte-by-byte or by full sector, providing design flexibility. The parallel interface devices offer faster read times than serial Interface protocols. Microchip provides a complete selection of densities (64-Kbit to 1-Mbit), operating voltages, and device packages. Microchip's Battery Voltage™ (2.7V), low voltage (3V), and 5V devices are used extensively across a broad spectrum of products, including telecommunications, avionics, and military applications.
- Save on components — The devices are accessed like a static RAM for the read or write cycle, without the need for external components.
- Military grade EEPROM — 256-Kbit and 1-Mbit parallel EEPROM’s compliant to MIL-STD-883 and dual marked with Standard Microcircuit Drawings (SMD) part numbers.
- Extra features — The devices offer extra features that include internal error correction, an optional software data protection mechanism, and space for device identification.
|AT28BV256||Battery-Voltage Parallel EEPROM 256K (32K x 8)|
|AT28BV64B||Battery-Voltage Parallel EEPROM 64K (8K x 8) with Page Write and Software Data Protection|
|AT28C010||Paged Parallel EEPROM 1M (128K x 8)|
|AT28C256||Paged Parallel EEPROM 256K (32K x 8)|
|AT28C64B||Parallel EEPROM 64K (8K x 8) with Page Write and Software Data Protection|
|AT28HC256||High-Speed Parallel EEPROM 256K (32K x 8)|
|AT28HC64B||High-Speed ParallelEEPROM 64K (8K x 8) with Page Write and Software Data Protection|
|AT28HC64BF||High Speed Parallel EEPROM 64K (8K x 8) with Page Write and Software Data Protection|
|AT28LV010||Low-Voltage Paged Parallel EEPROM 1M (128K x 8)|