Thank you for your request. We will reply back with quotation as soon as possible! If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to contact us here .
Due to the flexibility allowed by the PPS feature, the 64-pin PIC24FJ128GL306 device can perform all the base functions on the Explorer 16/32 development board. In addition, the PIM is compatible with most of the PICtail™ Plus daughter boards supported on the Explorer 16/32 development board. You can expand the hardware capability with the help of PICtail™ Plus daughter cards and mikroBUS™ accessory boards.
• Read the Explorer 16/32 User's Manual (available at Documentation and Software section of this page)
• Plug in the PIC24FJ128GL306 general purpose PIM into the Explorer 16/32 development board
• Download the free MPLAB X IDE
• Download the suitable MPLAB XC Compiler
• Download the appropriate firmware demo code (available at Documentation & Software section of Explorer 16/32 Development Board page) and program the device on the PIM
For demo code using the Explorer 16/32 development board and PIC24FJ128GL306 PIM, please click HERE
The PIC24FJ128GL306 General Purpose Plug-in Module (PIM) is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of the PIC24FJ128GL306 family using the Explorer 16/32 Development Board (DM240001-2). All the pins from the device are mapped directly to the PIM connector (100-Pin ICE).