The development board for the ATA6561 is shipped including all components allowing immediate CAN node development and supports the following features:
● All components necessary to put the ATA6561 into operation are included
● Placeholders for some optional components for extended functions are included (e.g., common-mode choke)
● All pins are easily accessible
● Footprint for DFN8 and SO8 package
● Ground coulter clip for easy probe connection during oscilloscope measurement
There are currently no related tools to display.
The development board for the ATA6561 enables users to rapidly carry out prototyping and testing of new CAN designs with the ATA6561 high-speed CAN transceivers.
The ATA6561 is a high-speed CAN transceiver that provides an interface between a controller area network (CAN) protocol controller and the physical two-wire CAN bus. The transceiver is designed for high-speed (up to 5Mbit/s) automotive CAN applica- tions delivering differential transmit and receive capability to (a microcontroller with) a CAN protocol controller. It offers superior electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and electrostatic discharge (ESD) performance, as well as features such as:
• Ideal passive behavior to the CAN bus when the supply voltage is off
• Direct interfacing to microcontrollers with supply voltages from 3V to 5V