ATA8352 Software Application Development Application Note
This application note describes the following topics for the ATA8352:
1. Software development and application software for the ATA8352 Ultra-Wideband (UWB) demo kit.
2. Evaluation software to test the operating modes of the ATA8352 device.
3. Software porting for other MCUs.
The user can control the device and port this application software to any other 8-bit, 16-bit or 32-bit MCU by using the
Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI).
• The development environment for the SAM C21 32-bit Cortex-M0 MCUs is Microchip Studio (formerly Atmel
Studio). The user can download Microchip Studio from the Microchip website.
• This document is software guidance for the device version 7.0 and later.