- Embedded Wi-Fi
- Low Power Wide Area Networks
- Embedded Wireless
- Design Partners
- 3rd Party Module Partners
- RED Frequently Asked Questions
Microchip’s SmartConnect 6LoWPAN provides a complete solution for wireless IP-mesh connectivity over 802.15.4 links in 2.4GHz and Sub-GHz frequency bands.
SmartConnect 6LoWPAN has a native support for a number of common IP-based protocols that significantly simplify application development as well as integration with backend and internet cloud services.
A wide selection of application examples along with the protocol stack is available in Atmel Studio as part of Atmel Software Framework extension (ASF). To access them select "File=>New=>Example Projects" menu item in Atmel Studio and then search for "6LoWPAN".
- 2.4 GHz and Sub-GHz platform support
- IPv6/IPv4 mesh connectivity over 802.15.4 links
- UDP/TCP transport protocols
- MQTT/CoAP/HTTP/Websockets application protocols
- Firmware Over-the-Air Update support (OTAU)
- Native integration with Atmel Cloud partners