Features and Benefits
- Microchip one-chip battery management microcontrollers precisely control voltage to extend peripheral battery life while minimizing component count. Sleep modes draw very little power from the batteries, and in active modes can perform multiple functions with minimal power consumption.
- Microchip microcontrollers feature self-programming flash for fast, secure, cost-effective field upgrades and last-minute programming. Single-chip solutions embed capacitive touch functionality to reduce costs.
- The Microchip microcontrollers and embedded MPUs combine system control, wired and wireless connectivity, and user interface management.
- To meet worldwide market needs, our high-efficiency RF modules and bundles support 700/800/900 MHz and 2.4GHz bands.
- Pre-tested, pre-certified modules speed up prototyping and decrease time-to-market.
- Industry-standard connectivity support includes USB On-The-Go (OTG) wired interfaces, as well as WiFi, Bluetooth, and ZigBee IEEE 802.15.4 wireless interfaces.
- Microchip CryptoAuthentication™ products are the best low-cost, secure solution for authenticating all PC accessories and peripherals.
- Wireless remote control devices can control everything from sound level to appliance operation and temperature. Microchip delivers integrated wireless connectivity for responsive, reliable operation.
- USB dongles require connectivity, high computing performance and fast interfaces. Microchip microcontrollers and embedded MPUs combine system control, wired and wireless connectivity, and user interface management.
- Pointing devices are great candidates for Microchip capacitive touch controllers. Signal processing in the decision logic delivers precise, reliable button, slider or wheel touch operation. Low power use is a key competitive capability.
Microchip solutions enable you to build complete wireless environments with a capacitive touch remote control based on either a single-chip microcontroller, or using one of Microchip microcontrollers with external Microchip low-power IEEE 802.15.4-compliant transceivers. Microchip RC solutions will help to enhance your RF network with a very optimized bill-of-materials (one chip to handle wireless plus touch).