- Analog Products
- Automotive Touch
- Car Access
- Memory Products
- High Temperature Products
- Timing Solutions
- Security Products
- Automotive Applications
- Functional Safety
- Automotive Products
Automotive Media LB Products
Media Local Bus: The Standardized on-PCB, Inter-Chip Communication Bus for MOST® Based Devices
- Simplifies hardware and software application development of MOST network components
- Enhances reusability of hardware and software applications
- Established standard for accessing MOST
- MediaLB device interface implementation (DIM 2) is available through a royalty-free Microchip license agreement.
- Provides low-cost and low-pin count interface
- Supports data transfer from a single MediaLB controller (INIC) to multiple MediaLB devices
- Supports also data transfer between MediaLB devices
- MediaLB Interface Test Bench (MITB):
Full support in developing and testing any MediaLB device interface implementations.
- MediaLB Analyzer:
Comprehensive tool solution for analyzing MediaLB communication on your PCB – video tutorials available.
Media Local Bus (MediaLB) is the standard for seamlessly connecting application processors to the MOST data domain. It's being integrated into a growing number of automotive products: