Thank you for your request. We will reply back with quotation as soon as possible! If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to contact us here .
- Line In
The PIC32 Audio Codec Daughter Board AC320100 is a high-performance stereo codec board for selected PIC32 hardware development platforms. This board features the AKM AK4642EN stereo codec, which includes built-in microphone and headphone amplifiers. This board is suitable for adding audio input and output capabilities to the PIC32 Bluetooth Starter Kit (DM320018), and is compatible with the PIC32 Bluetooth Audio Development Kit (DV320032).
- Based on the AKM 4642 16-bit audio codec
- The board replaces the Audio DAC (AK4384) daughter board on the PIC32 Bluetooth Audio Development Kit (DV320032)
- This enables microphone capability and full duplex audio I2S from the PIC32
o Audio voice capture
o Bluetooth Hands free profile
o Integrated MEMS microphone on board, or external microphone input
- Can enable the PIC32 Bluetooth Starter Kit (DM320018) with audio in specific applications
- Has a new application featured in MPLAB Harmony v1.03 and later, with more to come