Thank you for your request. We will reply back with quotation as soon as possible! If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to contact us here .
The BM83 Bluetooth Audio Development Board (BM83 EVB) enables the user to evaluate and demonstrate the functionality of the BM83 audio module and IS2083BM System-on-Chip (SoC). This board is a complete, all-in-one solution to develop multiple Bluetooth audio applications including portable speakers and headphones. The BM83 EVB features an on-board PIC32 for Host MCU mode applications, an external codec to improve audio quality, a digital microphone to capture voice audio, indicator LEDs and buttons for ease of development.
• On-board microcontroller (PIC32MX450F256L) for easy operation and feature demonstration
• Plug-in module (PIM) socket for external microcontroller (MCU)
• STMicroelectronics codec (STA369BW) Daughter Board
• Two Digital Microphone (Knowles’ SPH0641LU4H-1) Daughter Board
• J-Link 6-Pin Adapter Board for IS2083BM debugging (contact factory for information about the SDK)
• On-board keypad matrix (audio control buttons) that can be controlled either by the BM83 module or the onboard PIC32 MCU