- MPLAB® X IDE
- MPLAB Xpress
- MPLAB X IDE Debug Features by Device
- MPLAB® XC Compilers
- MPLAB® Integrated Programming Environment (IPE)
- Emulation Extension Paks
- Emulator and Debugger Accessories
- Software Solutions Home
- MPLAB Code Configurator
- MPLAB Harmony
- Microchip Libraries for Applications
- Additional Software Libraries
- Code Examples
- Embedded Code Source
- MPLAB Xpress Arrow
- MPLAB Xpress MCHP
- CAD/CAE Symbols
- SPICE Models
- MPLAB Mindi Analog Simulator
- Analog Simulation Files
- Other Software Libraries
- SAM & AVR Supported Tools
MPLAB® X IDE Debug Features by Device
To find debug features available in MPLAB X IDE for a single device, please see the Development Tools Selector (DTS): http://www.microchip.com/dts
To view debug features available in MPLAB X IDE for all supported devices, select one of the PDF or ZIP files listed below or click to view the webpage:
- Hardware Tool Debug Features by Device - View debug features (breakpoints, trace, etc.) for Microchip hardware tools (e.g., PICkit 3) by device.
- Simulator Debug Features by Device - View debug features (breakpoints, trace, etc.) for the MPLAB X IDE Simulator by device.
- Simulator Peripheral Support by Device - View the peripherals supported in the MPLAB X IDE Simulator by device.
NOTE: The HTML table (in the zip file) is large and may take some time to load into your browser window.