- MemoryLink Product Selection Tool
- Serial EERAM
- Serial EEPROM
- Serial & Parallel Flash
- Serial SRAM & Serial NVSRAM
- Parallel EEPROM
- OTP EPROM
World’s Most Reliable Memory
Microchip has been a leading supplier of memory products for over 25 years. Microchip’s broad portfolio of memory devices includes Serial EEPROM, Serial EERAM, Parallel EEPROM, OTP EPROM, Serial Flash, Parallel Flash, Serial SRAM, NVSRAM, and CryptoMemory. Innovative low-power designs and extensive testing have ensured industry leading robustness and endurance along with best-in-class quality.
- 128 bits – 4Mbit
- Available in I2C, SPI, Microwire, Single-Wire, and UNI/O®
- 4 Kbit – 1 Mbit SPI
- 4 Kbit - 64 Kbit I2C
- Available in SOIC-8, TSSOP-8, TDFN-8
- 512 Kb - 64 Mb in 3V and multiple densities in 1.8V
- SQI™ Flash – Up to 104 MHz and includes advanced security features
Microchip’s multi-purpose Parallel Flash memories are manufactured with our proprietary, high-performance CMOS SuperFlash® Technology, significantly improving performance (erase any block in less than 25 ms) and reliability (100 years data retention) while lowering power consumption.
- 1 Mb - 64 Mb in 3V and multiple densities in 5V and 1.8V
- Superior read performance and security features available in Advanced MPF+
- 64 Kbit - 1 Mbit
- SPI, SDI and SQI Bus Modes
- 512 Kb - 1 Mb
- Battery backed
Parallel EEPROMs provide robust, non-volatile memory with faster read times than Serial EEPROM for direct code execution and high-reliability data storage applications such as telecommunications, avionics, military, etc.
- 64 Kb - 1Mb with 2.7V and 5V options
- Parallel data access, similar to static RAM for read and write cycles.
- 256 Kb – 8Mb with 5V, 3V, and Battery-Voltage 2.7V options
- Rapid Programming Algorithm - 100μs/byte
- 1 Kb – 256 Kb with 2.7V to 3.6V and 2.7V to 5.5V options
- 64-bit embedded hardware encryption engine, four sets of nonreadable, 64-bit authentication keys, and four sets of nonreadable, 64-bit session encryption keys