A world-class network of consulting companies who design with Microchip’s wide portfolio of semiconductor products. Design services include software, hardware, mechanical, industrial design and full turn-key solutions.
What are the benefits of becoming an authorized design partner?
- Develop a Long Term Relationship with Microchip
- Gain Access to New Design Opportunities
- Increase Your Marketing Exposure
- Free Access to Hands-on Technical Trainings and free extended sample counts
- Receive Special Discounts and Earn Financial Rewards
What do the various Partner levels mean (Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum)?
Microchip has a points system that is tallied every calendar year and is based on our partner’s design activity. The more design activity they do, the higher their rating will be. Their levels may change annually.
What is a Design Partner Specialist?
We have complex application areas where our clients need a deeper level of support, so we carved out “specialists” within our partner network to help our clients get to market in a timely manner. Specialists can be found on this site as well as our Application design centers, e.g. www.microchip.com/wireless
How do I become an authorized design partner for Microchip?