Status: Not Recommended for new designs
The KSZ8841-series of single-port controllers includes PCI and non-PCI CPU interfaces.
The KSZ8841-PMQL datasheet describes PCI CPU interface chips. KSZ8841-PMQL is PQFP package chip. For information on the non-PCI controller, refer to the KSZ8841-MQL datasheet.
The KSZ8841-PMQL is a single port Fast Ethernet MAC chip with 32-bit/33MHz PCI processor interface. Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3u, it is also available in industrial temperature grades. The KSZ8841MQL has 32-, 16- or 8-bit generic host processor interface.
Microchip's complimentary and confidential LANCheck® online design review service is available for customers who have selected our products for their application design-in. The LANCheck online design review service is subject to Microchip's Program Terms and Conditions and requires a myMicrochip account.
Please consider this device KSZ8851
• Supports 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX
• Supports IEEE 802.3x full-duplex flow control and half-duplex backpressure collision flow control
• Supports burst data transfers
• 8KB internal memory for RX/TX FIFO buffers
• Early TX/RX functions to minimize latency through the device
• Optional to use external serial EEPROM configuration
• Single 25MHz reference clock for both PHY and MAC
Development tools data is currently unavailable.
For pricing and availability, contact Microchip Local Sales.