Thank you for your request. We will reply back with quotation as soon as possible! If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to contact us here .
The MCP1632 Single-Cell Li-Ion Battery Charger Demo Board has the following features:
• Compact size, highly efficient battery charger
• Can operate in Buck (step-down) or Boost (step-up) mode
• Maximum output current: 1500 mA; can be adjusted via firmware
• Chemistry-optimized charging algorithm
• Maximum output power: 7W
• Factory-programmed source code provided
• Additional application functions can be implemented in the firmware
The MCP1632 Single-Cell Li-Ion Battery Charger demo boards were developed to help engineers reduce product design cycle time and have an optimum platform to evaluate the performance of these devices. MCP1632 provides all the analog functions necessary to implement a stand-alone switch-mode power converter. When combined with an external microcontroller, the MCP1632 can be used to implement different intelligent converters like those necessary for battery chargers. The power train of this application uses the Single-Ended Primary Inductor Converter (SEPIC) topology. This topology offers buck-boost functionality and also has non-pulsating input current.
1x MCP1632 Single-Cell Li-Ion Battery Charger