- AC-DC Power Conversion
- Battery Charger ICs
- DC-DC Controllers
DC-DC Converters and Voltage Regulators
- LDO Linear Voltage Regulators
- Buck Regulators
- Boost Regulators
- Step Up (Boost) - Synchronous Products
- Step Up (Boost) - Low IQ Products
- Step Up (Boost) - Non-Synchronous
- Complete Step Down Regulators
- Step Down upto 6V
- Step Down up to 36V
- Step Down upto 75V
- Multi-Output Regulators
- Inductorless Offline Switching Regulators
- Multi Channel (PMIC)
- Charge Pumps
- DDR Termination Regulators
- Design Support
- Hot Swap Controllers
- MOSFET Drivers
- PMIC - Power Management ICs
- Power Check Design Service
- Power Modules
- Power Switches
- Reverse Power Feed (RPF)
- Silicon Carbide (SiC) Devices and Power Modules
- Transient Voltage Suppressors
- Voltage Supervisors and References
Power Check Design Service
Power Check is Microchip’s online design review service that helps in the successful use of Microchip power management devices in your design.
Our team of engineers will review and provide guidance on the schematic, component selection and PCB layout
of your design that utilizes power management devices such as our DC/DC switching regulators, Low Dropout (LDO) regulators, Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) controllers, Digitally Enhanced Power Analog controllers, Power Management ICs (PMICs), MOSFET
drivers and other products.
- Navigate to support.microchip.com and click on the My Support button.
- Then click on My Cases.
- Click on New Case and select Value Added Services for the Case Reason.
- Enter a Subject and a Target Device.
- Select Design Review for the Category and Power Check for the Sub-Category.
- Press the Next button.
- Enter any details for the request under Issue Description and press the Next button.
- Enter any additional information and press the Submit and Add Attachment button.
- Attach the design files (schematics, layout, components and BOM) and press the Done button.