- Company Information
- Conflict Minerals
- Corporate Responsibility
- Contact Us
- MicroSolutions Newsletter Archive
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Investor Relations
- General Product Legal Information
- Microchip Patents
- Website Usage and Limitation of Liability
- Microchip Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Copyright Usage Guidelines
- Procedure for Making a Claim of Copyright Infringement
- Development Tools Warranty Card
- Media Center
- New to Microchip?
- microchipDIRECT Software Provider Agreement
MicroSolutions is available.
To access Microchip's knowledge base, community forums or submit SUPPORT TICKET REQUESTS to our engineering support team, please go to http://www.microchip.com/support.
Microchip employs highly trained staff of Field Application Engineers (FAE), Corporate Application Engineers (CAE) and technical consultants. To provide our you with the most efficient technical support, questions should be first directed to your local Microchip distributor. Most of Microchip distributor offices have FAEs certified on Microchip's products. Additional technical help is available through the sales representative, our local Microchip FAEs or CAEs.
Here is your chance to tell us how you like the website. Take a minute to communicate with Microchip about your experiences.
Microchip Technology Inc.
2355 West Chandler Blvd.
Chandler, Arizona, USA 85224-6199