Thank you for your request. We will reply back with quotation as soon as possible! If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to contact us here .
Features of the KSZ8041 PHY Daughter Board includes:
• RMII interface with MDC/MDIO management interface for register configuration
• Single-Chip 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Physical Layer Solution
• Fully compliant to IEEE 802.3u standard
• Low-power CMOS design, power consumption of <180 mW
• HP Auto MDI/MDI-X for reliable detection and correction for straight-through, and crossover cables with disable and enable options
• Robust operation over standard cables
The KSZ8041 PHY Daughter Board (AC320004-5) enables Ethernet communication with a variety of Microchip starter kits. This daughter board is designed specifically to be used with the PIC32 Ethernet Starter Kit II (DM320004-2) or the PIC32MZ Embedded Connectivity with Floating Point Unit(EF) Starter Kit (DM320007); however, it can also be used with other Microchip development hardware.