Status: In Production
The 24CW32X provide 32 Kbits of Serial EEPROM utilizing an I2C (2-wire) serial interface. It is organized as 4096 bytes of 8 bits each (4 Kbytes). The 24CW Series is optimized for use in consumer and industrial applica- tions, where reliable and dependable nonvolatile mem- ory storage is essential. The 24CW Series allows up to eight devices to share a common I2C (2-wire) bus and is capable of operation across a broad voltage range (1.6V to 5.5V).
The 24CW Series contains a pair of programmable Configuration registers which allow certain device behaviors to be modified. These registers are the Write Protection Register and the Hardware Address Register.
- Internally organized as one 4096 x 8 bit block
- Byte or page writes up to 32 bytes
- Byte or sequential reads within a block
- Self-timed write cycle (5ms maximum)
High-Speed I2C Interface:
- Industry standard: 1MHz, 400kHz and 100 kHz
- Output slope control to eliminate ground bounce
- Schmitt trigger inputs for noise suppression
Programmable Hardware Slave Address Bits:
- Configurable via the Hardware Address Register (HAR)
Versatile Data Protection Options:
- Software write protection via the Write Protection Register (WPR)
Operating Voltage Range of 1.6V to 5.5V
Low-Power CMOS Technology:
- Write current: 1.0 mA maximum at 5.5V
- Read current: 1.0 mA maximum at 5.5V, 1 MHz
- Standby Current: 1 μA at 5.5V
- More than one million erase/write cycles
– Data retention:>200years
- ESD protection:>4000VRoHS Compliant
Development tools data is currently unavailable.
For pricing and availability, contact Microchip Local Sales.