Secure Your World
Security threats are increasing exponentially in terms of frequency, targeted devices, malignancy and costs of attacks. In today’s vast interconnected world, the need to provide greater security within a customer’s product or system is becoming a standard requirement. To stay one step ahead of the criminal element and prevent theft of software/hardware intellectual property and data or communications services, customers today are designing their products with an eye on providing robust, connected and secure systems.
CEC1302 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M4 Controller with Integrated Crypto
The CEC1302 easily and quickly allows for pre-boot authentication of the system firmware in order to ensure that the firmware is untouched and uncorrupted thereby preventing security attacks such as man-in-the-middle, denial of service, and backdoor vulnerabilities. It can also be used to authenticate any firmware updates, protecting the system from malware or memory corruption.
- Significant performance improvement over firmware security solutions
- 32-Bit ARM® Cortex®-M4 Processor Core can be used as standalone microcontroller
- Easy-to-use authentication, private key and customer programming flexibility to minimize customer risk
- Pre-Boot Authentication
- Peripheral Authentication
- Prevent malware as a result of firmware updates
- Authenticate firmware updates
- Authenticate system-critical commands
- Secure key exchange