Analog (Thermal, Power Management & Safety)
Data Sheet - MCP1640/B/C/D Data Sheet Data Sheet Document Revision
|Microchip has released a new DeviceDoc for the MCP1640/B/C/D Data Sheet of devices. If you are using one of these devices please read the document located at MCP1640/B/C/D Data Sheet.|
Notification Status: Final
Description of Change: The following is the list of modifications: 1) Updated Features list.
2) Updated values in the DC Characteristics and Temperature Specifications tables.
3) Updated Figures 2-6 and 2-15.
4) Updated Section 4.2.1 “Low-Voltage Start-Up”.
5) Updated Section 5.2 “Adjustable Output Voltage Calculations and Maximum Output Current”.
6) Updated Section 5.4 “Output Capacitor Selection”.
7) Updated markings and SOT-23 package specification drawings for CHY designator in Section 7.0 “Packaging Information”.
8) Minor editorial corrections.
Impacts to Data Sheet: None
Reason for Change: To Improve Productivity
Change Implementation Status: Complete
Date Document Changes Effective: 20 Nov 2014
NOTE: Please be advised that this is a change to the document only the product has not been changed..
Markings to Distinguish Revised from Unrevised Devices:N/A
Please contact your local Microchip sales office with questions or concerns regarding this notification.
Terms and Conditions:
If you wish to change your product/process change notification (PCN) profile please log on to our website at http://www.microchip.com/PCN sign into myMICROCHIP to open the myMICROCHIP home page, then select a profile option from the left navigation bar.
To opt out of future offer or information emails (other than product change notification emails), click here to go to microchipDIRECT and login, then click on the "My account" link, click on "Update profile" and un-check the box that states "Future offers or information about Microchip's products or services."