- MPLAB® X IDE
- MPLAB Xpress
- MPLAB X IDE Debug Features by Device
- MPLAB® XC Compilers
- MPLAB® Integrated Programming Environment (IPE)
- Emulation Extension Paks
- Emulator and Debugger Accessories
- Software Solutions Home
- MPLAB Code Configurator
- MPLAB Harmony
- Microchip Libraries for Applications
- Additional Software Libraries
- Code Examples
- Embedded Code Source
- MPLAB Xpress Arrow
- MPLAB Xpress MCHP
- CAD/CAE Symbols
- SPICE Models
- MPLAB Mindi Analog Simulator
- Analog Simulation Files
- Other Software Libraries
- SAM & AVR Supported Tools
Visual Design Tools
MPLAB® Harmony's Visual Design Tools enable designers to develop of interactive graphics user interfaces (GUIs) by reducing the need to memorize graphics object information and improving the edit-compile-execute cycle and allows developers to work in the same space as users.
MPLAB® Harmony Graphics Composer
MPLAB Harmony Graphics Composer (MHGC) is Microchips industry-leading graphical user interface (GUI) design tool for PIC32 Microcontrollers. As a fully-integrated component of MPLAB Harmony Configurator, MHGC will accelerate your application's front end design without leaving the MPLAB X IDE.
- Concept to glass in minutes without writing a single line of code.
- Configure projects for your GUI requirements.
- Drag and drop widgets and objects directly into the design with WYSIWYG design simplicity.
- Extend your brand by importing custom images.
- Design directly for MPLAB® Harmony Graphics Primitive Library
- New Display Manager plug-in for prototyping new and non-standard displays that are not supported in MPLAB Harmony
MPLAB® Harmony Graphics Composer provides more tools to help you create your GUI faster and better.
Display Manager plug-in enables quick support for new and unsupported displays in MPLAB Harmony.
Display Manager GUI within MHC
- Brings relevant configuration settings to one screen
- Provides simulated timing characteristics
Adaptive LCC graphics driver
- Generated base on configuration settings
- Supports standard and non-standard display sizes
Display Manager Supports Any Display Resolution and Orientation
- Provides ease of configuration to graphical displays within the Harmony framework
- Fast prototyping of new displays
- Cuts down development time from weeks to hours
- Seamless conversion of datasheet timing values to simulated timing waveform
- Generates tailor fit customized driver utilizing LCCG technology
- Supports non-standard display resolutions and aspect ratios
- Lowers the barrier of entry for novice graphics developers
The Graphics Composer Event Manager provides a GUI interface to manage all of the events associated with a graphics application.
- Rapid event handler configuration.
- Button pushes, key strokes, touch gestures
- Ties actions to events associated with graphics widgets as well as events outside of the graphics library
Image, Font, & String Asset Managers
Provides valuable tools for understanding and modifying the affects that fonts and pictures have on your overall graphics design.
- Configure memory allocations for graphics assets, including external media
- Resize, crop and reformat images for optimal quality and memory usage
- Manage languages, fonts and strings
- Direct fonts to specific locations in memory
- Support for dynamic string, glyph, and string table management
Resource Allocation Monitor
- Provides a detailed report of asset allocation
- Very Helpful for optimizing flash resource management
Heap Usage Calculator
- Provides accurate estimate of heap consumption base on assets and screen design
- Significant development time saver
Advanced Visual Help
- Integrated directly into Composer
- Supported for every widget and layer
SEGGER emWin Pro Library
emWin from SEGGER Microcontroller GmbH and Co. KG is a software graphics library that provides efficient GUI building blocks for applications that operate with a graphical LCD.
- Complete ANSIC code, no need to C++
- RTOS independent
- GUIBuilder drag-and-drop design interface
- Robust graphics widget and shape drawing library
- Alternative for MPLAB Harmony Graphics Object Library and Primitive Layer
- SEGGER development tool chain and utilities
- Integrated with MPLAB Harmony Configurator
- Free for Microchip Users & available as part of MPLAB Harmony Software Framework