I'll add my 2 cents worth as I just got this sorted out for a non "out of the box" uart application.
Ensure that ex_boot_uart project > Libraries includes ezbl_lib.a object file
found in the ezbl_integration folder.
Edit the hardware initializer file as needed for your hardware.
Ensure that the project configuration is as described in the documentation.
Check that the last line in Makefile is "include ezbl_integration/ezbl_boot
To merge EZBL with an application project:
1. Copy the ezbl_integration folder and makefile from the ex_app_led_blink
project to your application's project folder.
2. Add ezbl.h, Makefile(if not already included), ezbl_app.mk, ex_boot_uart.merge.gld, ex_boot_uart.merge.s and the ezbl_lib.a files to your application project. Other than Makefile, these are located in the ezbl_integration folder.
3. Check that the last line in Makefile is "include ezbl_integration/ezbl_app
4. Be sure to edit the path for "appMergeDestFolders =" in the ezbl_boot.mk file of the bootloader project so that the merge files are copied to your projects ezbl_integration folder anytime the bootloader project is rebuilt.
5. Build the application project.
post edited by TRP - 2017/11/14 21:01:55