• AVR Freaks

Hot!MPLAB X IPE Reset Counts -- sorry I've just seen that it's in the "Production Mode" page

Author
danish.ali
  • Total Posts : 1721
  • Reward points : 0
2013/09/23 02:18:14 (permalink)

MPLAB X IPE Reset Counts -- sorry I've just seen that it's in the "Production Mode" page

I'm slowly moving from my trusty system of MPLAB 8 with Pro-Mate 2.

One very comforting feature, when I had a batch of (say) 100 PICs to program was that the MPLAB8+Pro-Mate2 would keep a count of the number of chips programmed - including how many failed (which occasionally happens if the chip is not sitting happily in the ZIF socket). At the end of a session I would see 100 successful programmings and maybe one or two "scrap" PICs (which might be recoverable, but the oscillator calibration might need to be regenerated if they are PIC16F506).

I am pleased to see this feature included with MPLAB IPE - which I've only stumbled across with v1.90, but a problem I have is that these counts seem to persist from one launch of MPLAB IPE to the next.

To be useful I must be able to reset these counts. I don't see any menu options to do this. Does anyone know how to do this? I can't rule out the possibility that the command to do this does exist and that I've just not noticed it.

So - please can someone tell me how to reset the "Results" counts in MPLAB IPE.

Edit:
 -- sorry I've just seen that it's in the "Production Mode" page
 - Danish
post edited by danish.ali - 2013/09/23 02:20:52

1 Reply Related Threads

Marttyn
    • Total Posts : 13
    • Reward points : 0
    Re: MPLAB X IPE Reset Counts -- sorry I've just seen that it's in the "Production Mode" pa 2019/12/11 11:54:20 (permalink)
    Ive seen that is there, but is disabled and can not be clicked :(
    Any advice?
    Running IPE v5.15 on Win
    Jump to:
    © 2020 APG vNext Commercial Version 4.5