• AVR Freaks

Hot!MCHPFSUSB v2.7 Released

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
mpgmike
  • Total Posts : 480
  • Reward points : 0
Re:MCHPFSUSB v2.7 Released 2019/06/05 08:16:24 (permalink)
I spent 6 years using PBP Basic.  Recently I discovered a whole new world programming in C using MPLABX & other cool tools.  I just try to investigate what options are available to try to learn.  I use HIDmaker for USB.  Just curious, that's all.

I don't need the world to know my name, but I want to live a life so all my great-grandchildren proudly remember me.
mathewwade
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
Re: MCHPFSUSB v2.7 Released 2019/11/14 02:16:22 (permalink)
USBApplicationsTeam
New to v2.7:
  • Device
    • Addition of CCID demo
    • Bug fixes and enhancements
  • Host/OTG/Dual Role
    • Bug fixes and enhancements
    • Support for the PIC32 thumb drive boot loader
  • PC Utilities
    • Driver installation example - this program example shows how to use the windows driver installation API.  

For more information about changes in this revision please refer to the new Revision History section in the MCHPFSUSB Library help file located in the "<install directory>\Microchip\Help" folder.

For more information about the software distribution that the MCHPFSUSB library is included in, please see the following link:
http://www.microchip.com/stellent/idcplg?IdcService=SS_GET_PAGE&nodeId=2680&dDocName=en547784

This link is provided on the software page of the Microchip design center (www.microchip.com/usb).  This page includes current revision information, product family support, and seperate help file downloads.  Please take some time to review this page and the available documentation.

Can we say Microchip doing house cleaning, or is this link dead?? not working for me. 
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2020 APG vNext Commercial Version 4.5