Hot!Error creating a new Harmony project

Author
thoraz
  • Total Posts : 138
  • Reward points : 0
2021/01/05 09:50:43 (permalink)
5 (1)

Error creating a new Harmony project

I'm having issues in the creation of a new Harmony project and I don't know why. When I create a new project I get the following error:

I don't understan where the "template.X" project came from since I named my project "easy_fusion_template". And this occurs for every name I use: there is always that "template.X" project. Maybe is an Harmony process to create the new project starting from its template? Anyway, I can't create a new Harmony project.

Any suggestion?
thoraz
Re: Error creating a new Harmony project 2021/01/07 05:50:00 (permalink)
I found where the problem was. Seems that it was due the projet's folder located in Dropbox. Maybe MPLAB starts copying a base "template" project from which than create the user defined one. And in this phase the template files were used by the Dropbox synchronization.

Anyone can confirm this?

Anyway, now I've created a project in a Desktop folder and all works fine.
andy0087
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: Error creating a new Harmony project 2021/03/03 10:24:11 (permalink)
I have a problem with creating a new Harmony project through the dropbox. When i do it the foolowing error apears "and error occured while trying to copy the relevant framework files to the new configuration" i have worktime(employee monitoring) installed if it helps because it has access to data and to the processes i'm not so well experienced so cant find the solution. I'm asking for help
thoraz
Re: Error creating a new Harmony project 2021/03/03 14:16:35 (permalink)
andy0087
I have a problem with creating a new Harmony project through the dropbox. When i do it the foolowing error apears "and error occured while trying to copy the relevant framework files to the new configuration" i have worktime(employee monitoring) installed if it helps because it has access to data and to the processes i'm not so well experienced so cant find the solution. I'm asking for help

Try to create the new project in a non-shared folder, like a desktop's folder. After the project creation, copy that folder in your dropbox and it should work!
Jump to:
© 2021 APG vNext Commercial Version 4.5