• AVR Freaks

PIC32MM0016GPL020 Interrupt on Change Issue

Author
seyyah
  • Total Posts : 634
  • Reward points : 0
2020/07/12 02:26:15 (permalink)

PIC32MM0016GPL020 Interrupt on Change Issue

I have five inputs on port A1 A2, port B0,B1 and B2. The signal is about 10-40Khz on these pins and only one of them is active at a time. I want to use interrupt on change to count the change of the signal on any port from 1 to 0. Don't ask why I don't use capture or any other thing, it is irrelevant. The program does not anything, just this, so there is no overloading issue I assume. Anyway, if I don't use IOC and just manually detect port change it works fine but I could not use IOC successfully. I set up ports and IOC using MCC and I checked with the datasheet and it seems OK. If I debug it, the interrupts occurs just once for portA and then never occurs again, it occurs a bit longer for portB and it stucks too. I tried different edge detection, IOC clear schemes but nothing successfull so far. I think there is a small thing that I am missing. What may it be? If you ask for signal, it is there and it is OK as I've mentioned that I manually read the change of the signal without a problem. Thanks.

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2020 APG vNext Commercial Version 4.5