Hot!Aria Library GLCD image corruption - SOLVED

Author
boatbodger
  • Total Posts : 122
  • Reward points : 0
2020/07/08 15:47:35 (permalink)
5 (1)

Aria Library GLCD image corruption - SOLVED

I have a PIC32MZxxxDAR project using the GLCD in which I need to 'page flip' between screens.
My screens are all set up using the Graphics Composer.
I found that after a 'page flip' sometimes, I would see some widgets from the screen I was hiding would remain, messing up the newly displayed panel.
I eventually worked out that this was because I was sequentially issuing the  SetVisible(....LA_FALSE) call for the panel to be hidden, and then the SetVisible(...LA_TRUE) for the new panel, without allowing the library to run.
I have managed to fix this by issuing the SetVisible(... LA_FALSE), and then queueing the SetVisible(...LA_TRUE) call to be run after my task has yielded 100 times (10 was not enough, and I am not in a tearing hurry...)
This seems to allow the library to properly make all the widgets which are to be hidden invisible, and then start with "a clean sheet" on the setting of the to-be-displayed widgets visible.

So far as I can tell, this "feature" is not made obvious in the documentation, and it took me a very long time to work out what was going on.  I hope this saves somebody else the four days of hair loss I have experienced.

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2020 APG vNext Commercial Version 4.5