Invalid Device ID: 0x7200053 for PIC32MZ2048EFH144 [0x7227053]
Attempting to program 2 boards (of the same design 'A') gives error:
Target Device ID (0x7200053) is an Invalid Device ID.
This ID is - indeed - invalid (from Errata).
The chip in use is a PIC32MZ2048EFH144, valid ID 0x7227053. The ID is 'partially formed'.
- We have previous designs - same chip, different I/O usage - which program fine.
- We have two other board designs ('B' and 'C') manufactured within days of these others - same chip, different I/O usage - which program fine.
- We have tried replacing the PIC32. No change.
- We have tried the latest MPLAB IDE and IPE v5.40.
- We have checked all the connections in section 2.1 of the datasheet, physically buzzed them out, and cannot find any faults.
Can anyone provide an insight into the area we should concentrate our search for a fault based on 0x7200053 rather than 0x7227053?