Re: Can't create new Standardlone Project !!! The file already exists!!!
Do you have any idea, why can't I create New Project with MPLAB X IDE v5.40?
- I bought two Curiosity Nano PIC18F47Q10 boards in April.
- None of them worked with former MPLAB X versions: "Failed to initialize tool" message popped up every time.
- I gave up a ticket.
- No useful answer, just same: try with newer versions of MPLABX. I used 5.30 and 5.35 (after patched).
- Now, I have got message that in version 5.40 it is fine. The guy who is handling my case sent me the project he created.
- I cannot create New Project, the process stucks after clicking "Finish". Then there are options only for "Back, Cancel, and Help". Hm, Thx a lot!
- Then notification in red shows Already exist... etc.
- I attach my PrintScreen images, I took those images step-by-step: ... #01, ...#02, etc.
- Btw, I cannot open the project the Support Team Member sent me.
- I checked XC8 version: O.K.!
Does anybody have any idea?
Has anybody faced such phenomenon?
By me it was the first time I gave a try for MCHP Curiosity Boards, but they seem a failure to me, or is that MPLAB (especially with MPLAB X IDE v5.40)?
Thank you a lot,