in those days a made some test and I discovered some problems about SQI.
1) an errata corrige tell us that is not possibile to use CLKDIV != 0; is necessary to set REFCLK2 with a "slow" frequency and keep CLKDIV = 0(I tried from 50Mhz to 2Mhz- nothing change)
2) I make a test with H2_06 application examples (flash_read_dma.X) inside drivers example folder, but also this code doesn't work form me.
3) I set the destination buffer like :
uint8_t __attribute__((coherent)) readBuffer[FLASH_PAGE_SIZE];
4) I used a logic analyzer to display all the signals and I saw some problems(see attachment_1 for locig signals, and attchment_2 for data present in memory)
5) I confirm that JEDEC_ID is always readable, such as singles bytes.
If I remove the CS management from SQI, the communication doesn't work: I can't read JEDEC_ID.
Sincerely, is the first time I use SQI and DMA peripherical, and is too difficult solve this problem.
If nobody hasn't some ideas, In the next days I would like to ask help to Microchip.