Problem finding compatibility of SAM3A8C with Arduino IDE
I have a system which uses SAM3X8E as my base board. Since i don't require a large number of PIO's and want to reduce the board size ,i would like to replace SAM3X8E LQFP144 PIN IC with SAM3A8C LQFP100 PIN IC.The problem is i couldn't get much information on the internet regarding SAM3A8C whether it is compatible with Arduino IDE or not.
I provide what little information i have,
- SAM3X8E and SAM3A8C both has same datasheet, only difference is the number of pins.
- Since the difference between the boards(mostly) is number of pins i hope pin Configurations will be one of the issues.
- I found a file with register and other configurations of SAM3A8C in arduino IDE folder and with that i guess the SAM3A8C might be compatible with arduino IDE.
configuration file location (in windows)- C:\Users\SYSTEMNAME\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\sam\1.6.12\system\CMSIS\Device\ATMEL\sam3xa\include\SAM3A8C.h
- Whether the IDE will be able to identify the SAM3A8C? (Since there is no arduino Board with SAM3A8C)
- If it is possible then, is there any other issues to program it??
- If there is any other IDE suggestions i would like to hear that as well.